Dromont e-Commerce division sees the blending of Retail and InPlant technologies to solve a real 21st Century opportunity: the growth of online ordering and the need for mass scale fulfillment and replenishment without scaling up inventory and warehousing.
An unrivalled Dromont solution, already chosen by some of the world most successful retailers and paint manufacturers.
Our e-Commerce integrated solutions for automated tinting, mixing and packing of pre-filled paint containers can address any size order for the DIY and PRO customers, for any color and in any size container from 5-gallon pails to 8 oz. sample pots.
Dromont’s fully automated processes offer an extremely efficient means to address the diversity and growth of online or e-commerce orders and can be designed with customized levels of automation to address productivity demand. With this growing trend toward online orders for both DIY customers and professional contractors, paint suppliers need automated solutions providing flexibility and speed to address the breadth of order sizes, colors and containers.
- Rapid response to any online order on a 24/7 basis for DIY and PRO customers
- Small and fractionated orders made profitable
- Make to order process eliminates frozen capital of finished goods inventory guaranteeing a reduction in working capital
- Tailor-made configurations and increased customization
- Ideal for handling the complexity of any quantity, color, sheen or container size
- Automated processes reduce labor and increase throughput at a low cost
- Pails and sample jars prepared for shipment in less than 1 minute
- Lower cost of direct and indirect labor while maintaining speed, accuracy and traceability
This department is capable of customizing the interface software to the customer’s exact needs, testing the software prior to installation, and programming the software to communicate with the customer’s systems. By using the very stable base platform of the Dromont software, Dromont’s engineers are able to then create many different options that will allow the customer to manage the entire plant.
Plant Software & Automation provides the user with a brand-new experience, by merging HMI, SCADA and MES into a single solution. The innovative architecture allows an unbelievable server-centric organization, capable of coordinating and connecting several clients, even on the web and with mobile devices.