In-can and in-drum powders or aluminum slurry dispensing
- In-can and in-drum powder dispensing
- Powders accuracy: 0.1 g
- In-can and in-drum aluminum slurry dispensing
- Aluminum pastes accuracy: 0.5 g
- Flow rate (5 kg/min)
- Simultaneous volumetric (powders) + gravimetric (slurries) dispensing
- Featured containers from 20l to 1500l
Combined Powders + Liquids
- High volume production plant in only 25 sqm area
- Energy saving process: 50 kw gives you from 6 t to 10 t of paints and plaster per hour
- Cleaning water consumption is highly reduced thanks to a smaller “dispersing chamber”, 200 lt and few minutes only to clean the whole system
- Dromont “Clean & Lean” technology combines full automation with environmental concept
This department is capable of customizing the interface software to the customer’s exact needs, testing the software prior to installation, and programming the software to communicate with the customer’s systems. By using the very stable base platform of the Dromont software, Dromont’s engineers are able to then create many different options that will allow the customer to manage the entire plant.
Plant Software & Automation provides the user with a brand-new experience, by merging HMI, SCADA and MES into a single solution. The innovative architecture allows an unbelievable server-centric organization, capable of coordinating and connecting several clients, even on the web and with mobile devices.