Notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of privacy
Data Subjects: website surfers
Articles 13 and 14 EU Regulation 2016/679
DROMONT S.p.A. as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679, hereinafter referred to as GDPR, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of subjects with regard to processing personal data and that this processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purpose of the processing
Your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations relating to legislative obligations:
- management of cookies necessary for the portal.
Your data will also be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures connected to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- management of non-technical marketing cookis for the portal;
- management of non-technical statistical cookies for the portale.
Tthe provision of data is optional for you with regard to the aforemetioned purposes, and your refusal to process t does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the tratment itself.
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by means of electronic calculators with the use of software systems managed by third parties;
- by means of electronic calculators with the use of manaed or directly programmed software systems.
Each treatment take place in compliance with the methods set out in the articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures envisaged.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- operators internal to the management of the web portal;
- Marketing Office.
Scope and purpose of communication and dissemination
Your data may be communicated to external subjects for correct management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of recipients, including all duly appointed Data Processors:
- web service providers for the management and maintenance of the platform.
Your data may be communicated to external subjects for correct management of the relationship and in particular to the following categoriees of Recipients identified as Third Parties:
- Google – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en;
- Privacylab – https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?i5109653314106&lang=IT;
- WPML extension.
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to article 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- 182 days: Privacylab;
- 730 days: Google Anylitcs;
- permanent: get;
- session: PHP.net, WPML.
Management of cookies
Since of each browser, ad often different versions of the same browser, also differ significantly from each other, if you prefer to act independently through your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in the guide of your browser. For an overview of the modes of action for the most common browsers, you can visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt-out of receiving targeted ads if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and opt-out options visit www.youronlinechoice.eu/
The Data Controller, pursuant to the law, is DROMONT S.p.A. with registered office in in via Borzone 42, 12060 Grinzane Cavour (CN), VAT number 02023900042, in the person of Luca Drocco.
You have the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data, and in general you can exercise all the rights provided by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
You can also view the updated version of this information at any time by connecting to the internet addess https://privacylab.it/informativa.php?15244453991.
Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 EU Regulation 2016/679
Exercise of rights
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data that concerns you, even if not yet registered, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
You have the right to obtain indication of:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, as managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations mentioned above have been brought to the attention also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
You have the right to take position, in whole or in part, against:
- the processing of personal data that concerns you, for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purposes of the collection;
- the processing of personal data that concerns you, for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.