Notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of privacy
Data Subjects: customers and potential customers
Articles 13 and 14 EU Regulation 2016/679
DROMONT S.p.A. as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679, hereinafter referred to as GDPR, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of subjects with regard to processing personal data and that this processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purpose of the processing
Your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations relating to legislative obligations:
- mandatory obligations by law in the tax and accounting field;
- litigation management.
Your data will also be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures connected to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- after-sales assistance;
- customer management;
- quality management;
- eventually satisfy market surveys, statistics and for promotional activities also related to the shipment of advertising and promotional material;
- activity planning;
- detection of the degree of customer satisfaction;
- customer billing history.
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- creation of profiles relating to customers, suppliers or consumers;
- treatement by means of electronic calculators;
- manual treatment by means of paper archives.
Each treatment take place in compliance with the methods set out in the articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures envisaged.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- Engineering Department;
- R&D Department;
- Administration Office;
- Customer service Office;
- Marketing Office.
Scope and purpose of communication and dissemination
Your data may be communicated to external subjects for correct management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of recipients, including all duly appointed Data Processors:
- banks and credit institutions;
- consultants and freelancers, also in associated form;
- companies and businesses;
- shippers, carriers, post offices, logistics companies.
Your data may be disclosed at:
- internet publications;
- daily and periodical press, also electronic.
We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to article 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and fulfillment of the contractual puposes;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the completion of the services provided;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory times prescribed by law.
The Data Controller, pursuant to the law, is DROMONT S.p.A. with registered office in in via Borzone 42, 12060 Grinzane Cavour (CN), VAT number 02023900042, in the person of Luca Drocco.
You have the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data, and in general you can exercise all the rights provided by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 EU Regulation 2016/679
Exercise of rights
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data that concerns you, even if not yet registered, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
You have the right to obtain indication of:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, as managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations mentioned above have been brought to the attention also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
You have the right to take position, in whole or in part, against:
- the processing of personal data that concerns you, for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purposes of the collection;
- the processing of personal data that concerns you, for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.