“Patented tilted head” paint dispenser
Optima tinting and mixing equipment guarantees reliability, speed and repeatability without calibration. With Optima, we guarantee colour repeatability at high spees: colour reproduction is the key for successful business in paint stores.
|OPTIMA||16||1200||975||1145||12x3 lt and 4x5 lt|
|OPTIMA||24||1200||975||1145||24x3 lt and 6x5 lt and 18x3 lt|
- Easy to refill and check
- High effective stirrers
- Excellent ergonomics
- Easy maintenance: all the side panels can be quickly removed
- Place on top to host PC and monitor: no need of sidetable to support the PC
- Special patented dispensing tilting head for easy cleaning with automatic closding syustem autocap and humidifier. PErfet for a comfortable checking of any srying particles
- No need for re-calibration after replacements
- Stainless steel piston pumps: pump can be easily replaced by customer in 77” only does not need re-calibrations after replacement: plug and go has much lower wear than gear pump up to 8 colorants dispensed at same time.
- Electric shelf: automatic lifting shelf with servo motor, managed by front control panel up-down arrows. Two side movable shelves for extra cans holding with multiple adjustable positions
- Electronics: protected, cleand and safe area, al in one rack. Rear door panel includes all eletronics components in one board, no other components outside
- Simultaneous dispensing: all the colorants dispensed at the same time
- Stainless steel piston pump (easy to be replaced by non-expert operator)
- 16, 20 or 24 canisters available in 3 and 5 liters made of POM polymer material (**)
- Each canister has an independent motorized agitator
- Two-way recirculation of the colorants from canister to pump, to valve and back
- Stirring and re-circulation programmable cycles
- Tilting head (patented) for easy cleaning and automatic capping of nozzles with humidifying sponge to avoid drying-out
- Minicomputer with front panel: it allows the use of the equipment also when the PC is not working
- Flow rate (per circuit): 0.3 Lt./min (*)
- Accuracy: +/- 1% – min. 1/768 fl. oz. (*)
- Ergonomic: frontal protruding dispensing point and low refilling height
- Electric can table, with safety photocell for automatic detection of the can
- Metal painted charcoal grey color external panels (special colors as optional)
(*) depending on colorant rheology
(**) please verify compatibility with POM (IUPITAL F25-03) material and your colorant
Dromont In-House Software Department consists of internal programming engineers working on updating our software platform to the latest innovations as well as integrating our machines into the customer’s Enterprise Resource Planning. This department is capable of customizing the software interface to the customer’s exact needs, testing the software prior to installation, and programming the software to communicate with the customer’s systems.
Thanks to the new DromontApp it is also possible to remotely monitor in real time machine status and performances. It allows operators, service technicians and service companies to collect data and show messages for a predictive maintenance support. Guiding customers to quickly identify the origin of a downtime and immediately return in operation.
Data collected are mainly calibration data, counters, canisters colorants level, alarms and safetes history, configuration settings, dispensing and purges.