Automatic dispenser for DIY and paint stores
Compacta is a fully automatic dispenser designed for medium and do-it-yourself stores, characterized by an ergonomic design and a compact footprint.
|COMPACTA||16||730||1100||1200||12x3 lt and 4x5 lt|
|COMPACTA||32||990||1100||1200||20x1,5 lt, 8x3 lt and 4x5 lt|
- Brilliant dispensing time and accuracy +/- 1% (depending on product viscosity)
- Exceptional ergonomics and compact design
- Built-in monitor holder: the equipment has a space on the top to host PC and monitor. No need of side table to support the PC
- Easy-to-reach dispensing head: protruding nozzle head for easy check and cleaning with automatic closing system auto-cap and humidifier. Comfortable checking of any drying particles
- Electric shelf: automatic lifting shelf with servo motor, managed by front control panel up-down arrows. Two side movable shelves for extra cans holding with multiple adjustable positions
- Stainless steel piston pumps: pump can be easily replaced by customer in 77” only does not need re-calibrations after replacement: plug and go has much lower wear than gear pump up to 8 colorants dispensed at same time.
- Protected, clean and safe area for electronics, all-in-one rack. Rear door panel includes all electronics components in one board, no other components outside.
- Easy maintenance: all side panels can be quickly removed for a smooth access to every part of the machine
- Simultaneous dispensing: all the colorants dispensed at the same time
- Stainless steel piston pump (120ml/stroke) easy to be replaced by non-expert operator
- 16 canisters available in 3 and 5 liters made of POM polymer material (**)
- 32 canisters available in 1,5 – 3 – 5 liters made of POM polymer material (**)
- Each canister has an independent motorized agitator
- Automatic closure of the nozzle head with humidifying sponge to avoid drying-out
- Minicomputer with front panel: it allows the use of the equipment also when the PC is not working
- Flow rate (per circuit): 0.3 Lt./min (*)
- Accuracy: +/- 1% – min. 1/768 fl. oz. (*)
- Two-way recirculation of the colorants from canister to pump, to valve and back
- Ergonomic: frontal protruding dispensing point and low refilling height
- ABS Charcoal grey color external panels (special colors as optional)
- Stirring and re-circulation programmable cycles
- Dispensing head max diameter: 40 mm
- Electric central shelf, with safety photocell for automatic detection of the can
- Central shelf: available space for positioning cans/pails 450 mm – in case of use of either bigger containers or a scale , kindly inform Dromont about dimensions. In this case, the available container space decreases to 340 mm
- Sequential dispensing by weight (or a combination of sequential by weight & simultaneous by volume) available as option(*) depending on colorant rheology
(**) please verify compatibility with POM (IUPITAL F25-03) material and your colorants
Dromont In-House Software Department consists of internal programming engineers working on updating our software platform to the latest innovations as well as integrating our machines into the customer’s Enterprise Resource Planning. This department is capable of customizing the software interface to the customer’s exact needs, testing the software prior to installation, and programming the software to communicate with the customer’s systems.
Thanks to the new DromontApp it is also possible to remotely monitor in real time machine status and performances. It allows operators, service technicians and service companies to collect data and show messages for a predictive maintenance support. Guiding customers to quickly identify the origin of a downtime and immediately return in operation.
Data collected are mainly calibration data, counters, canisters colorants level, alarms and safetes history, configuration settings, dispensing and purges.